Building Healthy Communities
- Affordable, accessible health care for all, including women’s reproductive services and mental health services.
- Affordable prescription drugs.
- As a survivor of domestic abuse and gun violence, Rachel will work for common sense gun safety.
Strengthening our Schools
- Expand access to Head Start and affordable childcare.
- Fully fund K-12 education to lower class sizes and increase graduation rates.
- Improve access to opportunity through community colleges, universities and apprenticeships.
A Strong Economy and Quality of Life
- Investments that help small businesses – our most important employers – expand and thrive.
- Job training and retraining programs for the educated workforce we need to compete.
- Invest in transportation to reduce traffic and keep us safe.
- Remove toxins from our air and water and protecting our national heritage.